Friday 11 June 2010

exhibition is now open

and today (as Im watching the football and the time difference is what it is) will be the opening party for the exhibition. I must say that Im extremely happy about the working results for the 2 months spent at Youkobo. The rest of the year will be extremely busy in terms of shows so now I will take two weeks off before the storm.

Also at Youkobo there is an opening of another artist Kenji Ide, who has made an impressive installation at the gallery. I think we deserve a great party later on! Please join us on facebook

and check more details on youkobo website. The weather seems to be very pleasant tomorrow so we will host a party outside with drinks and snacks!




I just can't believe the difference of my studio. With the help of my Marie we managed to transform what had become a festival for leggy creatures like cockroaches into a really nice exhibition space.



2 comments:

  1. So the cockroaches and bugs really like art, so what? Kidding. Nice work wish I could be Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Followers