Thursday 3 June 2010

sorry for being a bit slack

since I havent updated in a while. I have a general feeling this has not caused any pain for anyone. I hope there is at least few people who will read this blog. Anyways LOTS of things have been happening. I will perhaps try to add more images and text later. I am fully busy for my exhibition and this is the last working week in my studio now. Theres quite few new pieces that Im very excited about. I will add photos of them later after I have got professional photographer in here.

Souliya left for Laos and here he is giving a talk at youkobo. Jamie is translating and Tatsuhiko is listening.
We ended up singing karaoke after the party and a great meal.
Here is by far the biggest paper I have strethced, 240 x 153 cm. I needed Maries help to put it up and I was wondering if it is even possible to do but so far so good.


one....
two...

and three. Im going to crop the final image from the bottom. I wanted to see how the drips would behave on such a long paper and if there would be some new phenomenom that would happen. in this case (like usually) it didn't work like I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers