Friday 9 April 2010

tokyo gravity painting



first watercolour pigments, i wish i had paid more attention when buying them. many of them were a combination of different pigments which i hate...i like to buy pure stuff and mix my own. for example the yellow had white as well as cadmium and it shows! well...this is just the first trial...
this piece is made with hand-ground ink. the only difference in my point of view is with the most dark hues as they can be made very thick when grinding it yourself.

there are a lot of faint ink lines that do not transcend digitally to the viewer so you have to come and see the work with your own eyes!


week has been quite good in terms of work. lots of accidents & mistakes. thats what always pushes me forward. I have sampled few styles of paper and Im definitely refining of what works in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers