Friday 16 April 2010

Sunny day in gla...tokyo

Actually its been anything but sunny lately. Rain every day and temperatures around 10 celsius.

I was quite taken when ben (of the band sunny day in glasgow) mentioned me in their tour blog. Their blog (that ive been following) was one of the inspirations to make this as well as friends at home (+ some art related folk around the world). I have been meaning to put up their records in my website for some time now because im super happy about the way they turned out. This is all thanks to graphic designer Naomi Donabedian.

i just finished this piece yesterday and its going to be on the invitation card for my exhibition here in Tokyo. (theres some resemblance to a CD cover that has my artwork on it... )

and in the making...this place really is beginning to look like a studio instead of white walls.

this is a view from mori tower towards our home. its just 20mins by train behind those tall buildings (shinjuku)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers