Sunday 25 April 2010

I guess when you are doing a blog the pressure is there to update

...its been a week of ups and downs. Ive managed to get 3d images from finland (Than you Jussi!!) and print them on acetates (thank you Yuuri!!). Unluckily, just when managed to find an old ancient OHP (over head projector) and got it set up for the job, its lamp broke and the manufacturer could not help with the replacement. I guess no-one uses those things anymore. So for the first time Im using video-beamer and ALSO trying out gouache instead of watercolour that i normally use with these. I must say thatthe quality compared to what Im used to is not quite there but Im getting somewhere...

at least Im learning to use macro-setting in my camera and the light in the studio for this particular wall & time was quite amazing.

the pigments...

and the toilet read. I want to know if there is some culinary experiences I could afford here in tokyo and it looks like we will do few things in the coming months here...
but perhaps not go for american fine wines at NY grill at park hyatt. (yes, we did the lost in translation thing but the views...yes)
sorry for the bad quality of the photos. As I learned to use the macro-function I left it on for the whole day...

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, the closeup looks good :) And so does the Michelin guide. I guess the city has the highest count of Michelin starred restaurants, and not all of them are very pricey. I think there was one article in a Mondo magazine not so long ago?

    ReplyDelete

Followers